F.E.S. (EX) Ltd recently made the transition to Microsoft 365 for its e-mail service and are starting to utilise other services, such as SharePoint for secure, always-on, file storage and management. In order to access these services, you must be signed into your 365 account.
These instructions are for use with a desktop/laptop computer or Windows tablet. If you are looking for ways to add your 365 e-mail account to mobile devices, please see this documentation page.
When you are ready to sign in, use the steps below to gain access:
- Go to the 365 website by clicking here (opens in new tab/window). You will be presented with the Microsoft SIGN IN page.
- Enter your F.E.S. (EX) Ltd e-mail address and click the NEXT button.
- The ENTER PASSWORD page will show, enter the password for your account and click the SIGN IN button.
- After successful sign-in, a STAY SIGNED IN page will show. Click either the YES or NO button as preferred, dependent on if the computer/tablet you are using is regularly used by yourself.
- You should now be presented with the 365 dashboard view, with image buttons on the left for available services and QUICK ACCESS sections that will eventually show recently accessed personal (OneDrive) and business (SharePoint) files, allowing for quick access to those most commonly used.
To access your e-mail, click the OUTLOOK image button on the left. You can also access online versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams by clicking the related image button on the left.
Other services, such as access to your personal files (OneDrive) can be found by clicking the APP LAUNCHER button at the top-left of the page.
If you have any issues with connecting to the services, or are unsure of any of the steps above, please contact Andrew Gregory at F.E.S. (EX) Ltd.